- Rack of Lamb : 1.8 kg, fresh cut, in chops
- Sweet White Wine : ¼ cup
- Lemon Juice : 5-6 tablespoons
- Cooking Oil : 4-6 tablespoons
- Whipping Cream : 4 cups
- Vij’s Korma Masala : 1 pack
Email me this recipe
Share with friends
How to Cook
- Combine wine, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add lamb and coat well with this marinade. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- For curry sauce, in a large bowl, combine cream with Vij’s Korma Masala and lemon juice.
- Heat 3-4 tablespoon of oil in a medium pot. Stir in the cream mixture and cook on low to medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Finish lamb by preheating a stove-top cast iron grill or barbeque to high heat. Place on the grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot off the grill. Place 4 to 5 lamb chops on each plate. Pour the cream curry over the meat. Enjoy!